1. What is the average length of stay at your program?
2. What is the number of patients your program can accommodate?3. If applicable, how many males are currently in your program?
3. What is the age range of your current population?
4. How many individual sessions (i.e. therapy, nutritionist, psychiatrist) do you provide per week?
5. What does an average day look like?
6. What is your treatment model/What are your therapeutic approaches?
7. What is your food philosophy (culinary program)?
8. How do you determine what treatment regimen I need?
9. If applicable, how do you work with co-morbid diagnoses?
10. Are family members included and if so, how?
11. What are your goals for treatment? What is your recovery philosophy?
12. Is there a religious or spiritual aspect to your treatment program?
13. What academic arrangements do you make for school-age patients?
14. Does your program accept medically unstable patients?
15. What are the fees for treatment?
16. Do you take insurance? Which plans? Do you accept Medicare or Medicaid?
17. What if I do not have insurance or mental health benefits under my health care plan? Do you offer any private pay discounts and/or scholarships?
18. What medical information do you need? Will I need a medical evaluation before entering your care?
19. What criteria do you use for discharge?
20. What is your step-down process from treatment? Do you help establish an outside treatment team?